TERMS & CONDITIONS
• 1. To reserve
the property, the client should complete and sign the enclosed booking form
and return it, together with the 10% deposit. Upon receipt, we will send
you a confirmation statement, which will be formal acceptance of the booking.
• 2. The balance of the rental, together with the breakage deposit, must be paid not less than 8 weeks before the starting date of the rental period. Reservations made within 8 weeks from the start of the holiday require full payment at the time of booking.
• 3. Any charges (e.g., towels, heating fuel, etc.) must be settled before the end of the holiday.
• 4. The security deposit of £150.00 is required against any damage to the property or its contents. However, the client's liability is not limited to this amount. The breakage deposit will be refunded or accounted for within 2 weeks from the end of the rental period.
• 5. In the event of cancellation, which must be by recorded delivery, prior to 8 weeks before the holiday commences the client will forfeit the deposit. Within 8 weeks of the commencement date, cancellation charges will be the full rental. However, if we re-let the period, then a refund less expenses may be made.
• 6. We strongly recommend insurance for both medical and personal cover, which includes cancellation, public liability, personal liability, money and baggage, also for Assistance for car breakdown. The client must accept responsibility for his party for any insurable losses.
• 7. The rental period commences at 16.00 on the first day and terminates at 9.30 on the last day. However if you wish to arrive earlier, please let me know and I will do my best to have your property ready for you before 4.00 p.m. In any case, we do now have a new facility for people who arrive early or depart late with a cloakroom & kitchenette.
• 8. The client agrees to be a considerate tenant, to take care of the property and its contents and to leave it clean and tidy at the end of the rental period. Although a final clean is included in our main season prices, we reserve the right to deduct any additional cleaning charges from the security deposit if the property is left in an unacceptable condition.
• 9. In the event of breakdown of any equipment the client is asked to report it to me and repairs will be effected as soon as possible. We will not be liable for any temporary stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment or appliance. We will also not be liable for any problems due to adverse weather conditions or other matters beyond our control.
• 10. Unless previously agreed in writing, occupancy will be strictly limited to 2 people.
|Property||No. of weeks|
|Less 10% deposit||£||Now due, to E.S.Cox|
|BALANCE||£||Due 8 weeks before holiday|
|Breakage deposit||£150||Separate cheque please|
I have read, accept and agree to be bound by your terms and conditions, printed below
Please print off this page, fill it in and send it with your cheque for 10% deposit made out to Mrs. E.S. Cox andpost it to:- Domaine de Fumel, 24560 Boisse, France